Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey everyone! Sorry its been so long, I don't have my own computer and had to wait to go to the library...anyways YWAM has been so incredible so far! It's been less than a week and I've already been learning so much! I know more and more everyday that this is where God wants me to be.
There are 19 of us girl students and 3 boys haha :) The leaders are super amazing!!! I don't have much time now, because I have to get back for dinner, but I will try to give more details later. Thank you for your prayers!!!
-Amber

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amber! Miss you! Glad you're having a great time though. Update more...
    p.s. You have something coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amber, I am just going to live vicariously thru you this year!!! I am having so many flash backs to my amazing YWAM experience and I am just so happy for you!!! Wish I could be there to see your campus, meet your leaders and hear your speakers. I'd love to hear who has impacted you the most and all the fun details!!! We miss you and love you so much. We had a family party for Ethan's birthday a week ago and we missed you and Preston badly :o) Enjoy it to the fullest! Praying for you! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Precious Granddaughter--I'm so overwhelmed for you. I could see you touching those children in the slum, playing with them, painting their nails.... I can almost walk with you in my mind and hold my breath at the smells that can overwhelm. I am praying that you will be able to place every experience before Abba as an intercession or a praise. Covering you daily in prayer. Saba

    ReplyDelete