Friday, March 19, 2010

I had to have a five year old translate for me yesterday...that was interesting. I also got to experience driving in Costa Rica last night! It was a lot different than driving in Prineville.
Today was a half day of school and my last time playing with the middle school band. Monday will be my last day here at the school =( I'm going to miss the people so much. They inspire me, they make me want to try harder and live life to the fullest. They've taught me so much. I came to teach but really I'm learning so much more than I'm teaching. I love these people so much! I don't even want to think about saying goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Job well done Amber, it sounds like Costa Rica has had a big impact on you and if I know you, I'm sure you've had a big impact on the students there! Love you, see you in 3 days!
    -Dad

    ReplyDelete