Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On Monday I got to go to the YWAM base here in San Jose. It was beautiful and the people were really nice, I talked to several student who were all encouraging me to go there. I would definataly like to!
I've been helping Diana at the school, she teaches at Sojourn Acadamy. Today I graded papers for 4th and 5th grade, started organizing sheet music in the music room and played bass on the high school worship team! It's been really fun to get to know some of the teenagers (and kids) at the school. Most of them are missionarry kids and they have some pretty cool stories!
I've also been helping out with a type of V.B.S. for the kids. They call it spiritual emphasis week, they have a special speaker come in and speak to the adults while the kids go have games, crafts and skits. I've been helping a group from Idaho who are doing all the stuff with the kids. It's been fun =)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!Sounds like things are going great. Have you caught up on sleep yet? The pictures are interesting. Try to get some with you i them. We love & miss you terribly. Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete