Monday, March 1, 2010

This morning I was reading my bible in my room upstairs overlooking the jungle (the back yard) I read in 1 Corinthians chapter 13. This is what stood out to me: "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I have to the poor and surender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." I think God has called me here to love the people, even if that's all I can do, to love his children and show them that He loves them.

1 comment:

  1. This goes right along with your first song on this blog: Your Love Is Strong. I think you're right on - it's all about love! My prayer is that I would be so full of His love that when I get "bumped" in life, it's God's love that comes spilling out. I have a ways to go, but it's my goal anyway. I pray that God will cover you with His love and flow through you in big ways! Love you! - Dad

    ReplyDelete